- You can learn how to play a game by tapping the question mark at the top of the screen after entering a game in the Play tab.
- Here you can find the basic rules and explanations of scoring for each game.
- Daub Score: Get 120 points every time you daub the correct number.
- Speed Score: Get 0 to 60 points depending on how fast you daub the correct number. The faster you daub, the more points you will earn.
- Bingo Score: Get 1,200 points for each Bingo completed.
- Multi-Bingo Score: Earn more points with Multi-Bingo and faster daubs.
The best time to use "Earn Double" is when you are close to a Bingo.
- Place cards from the deck onto the 4 bases to get a count as close to 21 as possible. Earn 400 points every time you hit 21.
- Earn 600 points for a Five Card Charlie by stacking multiple low-value cards without busting.
- Earn 200 points if you use a WILD.
- Earn 250 points for a streak. Get more streaks to get higher scores.
- Earn 350 points if you don't bust a single time.
- Earn 1,000 points if you clear all the cards in the deck.
- When the game ends, the more time is left and the more cards you clear, the higher the time bonus you will receive.
1. Merge: Points scored are equal to merged tiles divided by 2
2. Target Tile: Each time you get a target tile, the number on the tile will be added to your score.
3. Target Bonus: You will score points based on when a target is reached. You will get a total of 1,024 points the first time, 512 the second, and 256 the third.
4. Mission Complete: Get all the target tiles and score 2,048 points.
5. Time Bonus: The Time Bonus is determined by the number of targets reached and the time left.
The score for each successful shot = The sum of the base score of each shot × Number of Combos you have made.
You will get Combos when you hit more than one trick shot in a row. More Combos will get you a higher score!
- Basic Score: Number of blocks in one piece x 10.
- Performance Score: The more rows and columns you clear, the more points you will earn.
- Combo Score: If you have a long streak, you will receive a high Combo score.
- Use the bubbles at the bottom of the screen to shoot the bubbles on top. Match at least 3 bubbles of the same color (including the one for shooting) to clear.
- Swipe and hold down to use the aiming line to help you shoot.
- Missed shots will be counted on the bottom left side. All the bubbles will fall down when you miss 3 shots.
- The more successful shots you make, the higher your score will be. You can get a massive bonus if you clear all the bubbles.
- Score 20 points for each flipped card you move from the Stock to the Tableau.
- Score 20 points for each card you uncover in the Tableau.
- Cards moved to Foundations have different point values. The more cards you move to Foundations, the higher your final score will be.
- The more cards there are in Foundations and the more time you have left, the higher your Time Bonus will be. The faster you complete the game, the higher your final score will be.
- Tap 2 or more same colored cubes to collect them.
- Collect the remaining cubes until the goal is complete.
- Tap 5 cubes of the same color to create a Rocket.
- Tap 7 cubes of the same color to create a Bomb.
- Tap 9 cubes of the same color to create a Rubik's Cube.
- Match the ends of dominoes;
- You’ll earn points when the sum of both ends of the row is a multiple of 5;
- If there are no moves available, you can draw tiles from the boneyard;
- When you make a domino, you will get the points in your opponent’s hand before starting the next round;
- Beat the computer by more than your opponent!