1. What is P7 Membership?
- P7 Membership is a free membership program granted based on a player's overall activity level in the app. As a player becomes more active, you will earn more P7 Points and level up your membership faster.
- You will get 1 P7 Point (a metric for player’s activity level) for your first deposit, and become an L1 Member. As you level up, you can enjoy more privileges and benefits.
- Different levels of P7 Membership come with various privileges, benefits, as well as exclusive events and activities. For details on the P7 Membership privileges, please go to "What are the privileges for each P7G Membership Level?".
2. What are the P7 Points?
- P7 Points is the metric we use to evaluate a player's activity level.
- You earn P7 Points each time you get a result of a cash entry game, except for when there’s a refund. You will receive P7 Points for all your past and future cash games.
- The P7 Points you receive equals 10 times the entry fee you pay for each cash entry game (Number of P7 Points = 10 * Entry Fee), regardless of the type of game you play. In the case of an entry fee discount, you will still get P7 Points based on the original entry fee prior to the discount.
- For example, if you play a cash game with a 70% discount on the original $2 entry fee, you will need to pay $0.6 for the entry. Once you get the result of the game, you will earn 20 P7 Points based on the original entry fee of $2; if the entry fee is refunded due to any reason, you will not earn any P7 Points.
- P7 Points may be deducted if your activity level during an Earning Period, which usually lasts a month, does not pass the periodic system check. For more details on Earning Period and how the check works, please see "What is an Earning Period?" below.
3. How to upgrade your P7 Membership Level
- P7 Membership Level (PML) is determined by your current P7 Points, which is always updated in real-time. You can upgrade to higher levels with more P7 Points.
P7 Point Requirements for Each PML
*You will not lose any P7 Points for your PML upgrades.
4. What is the Earning Period?
- An Earning Period lasts for a calendar month by default. Each player’s P7 Points obtained in a previous Earning Period will go through a check at 12:00 AM (PT) on the 1st day of a new Earning Period, and your P7 Points and PML may be adjusted. You will keep your current P7 Points and PML if you have met the corresponding requirements below:
- If the new P7 Points you have earned during the last Earning Period doesn’t meet the requirements for your PML as listed above, there will be a deduction on your P7 Points according to the following chart:
- Exemption: Your P7 Points will be exempt from the periodic check if your PML has been upgraded during the previous Earning Period, and will be kept as is in the new Earning Period.
5. The relationship between Earning Period and Level up
- If the Earning Period Task for the month is met before leveling up: After the Earning Period Task is completed, the player can manually claim Earning Period rewards, and level up rewards will be issued when upgrading;
- If the player has not reached the required Earning Period points for a month but levels up: Earning Period tasks in the task are marked complete, and players can manually receive the Earning Period rewards. Level-up rewards are issued when the player levels up;
- If a player level up this month, the Earning Period Task will be reset, but P7 Points will not be deducted even if the new Earning Period Task is not completed. So, leveling up meets the Earning Period Task for this month. After the upgrade, the user will have an Earning Period task again in Task. In other words, if a player levels up multiple times in a row, the player will have multiple Earning Period Tasks at the same time. These Earning Period Tasks can be viewed in Tasks. Earning Period and Level Up gifts will be issued for all upgraded levels.
- If a player reaches L1 this month and requires an Earning Period Task: The Earning Period Task will be considered complete. A level downgrade will not occur, even if the player does not complete the Earning Period Task for the month.
- Example: Player A just went from L5 to L6 on Aug 28th, earning the L6 level-up gifts. Now, Player A can see an empty progress bar for the L6 August Earning Period. By Aug 31st, Player A has only earned 300 points for L6 (total P7 points 3,300). Although the Earning Period threshold for L6 was not met, Player A will not be downgraded to L5 on September 1st, as leveling up to L6 earned Player A an exemption for the month of August. On Sep 1st, Player A’s earning period progress will be reset from 300 to 0, though his total P7 points will remain at 3,300. By Sep 15th, Player A had earned 500 more points, for a total of 3,800. As the L6 Earning Period requires 500 points, Player A can now tap the button to claim the gift of 10 Spin Coins (or receive it automatically on Oct 1st). By Sep 20th, he reached 10,000 total P7 Points and leveled up to L7, earning the L7 level-up gifts. By Sep 25, he reached 13k points, receiving the L7 Earning Period gift of $3. By Sep 28, he had 30k points and got the L8 Level Up gifts.
6. What are the privileges for each P7 Membership Level?
- As shown in the privilege overview above, different privileges require members to reach different P7 Membership Levels. Please see the following descriptions for the details of each privilege.
The Tickets you win in Other Prizes from a cash entry game will be multiplied based on your P7 Membership Level (PML). Upgrade your PML for more tickets! For more about Ticket Multiplier in the App: Menu-> Ticket Store -> My Tickets.
You will receive an exclusive Bonus Cash gift the first time your PML upgrades to a new level. The higher your PML, the more Bonus Cash you will get.
-Ultra Player Support
Ultra Player Support provides better customer service with quicker responses and more personalized solutions.
-Exclusive Ticket Store Items
There will be Ticket Store items exclusive to you.
You will have access to an additional wheel that comes with bigger and better prizes compared to the regular Fortuity Wheel. Go to the Deposit tab > Spin Coin to use it.
There will be exclusive tasks that allow you to earn additional Bonus Cash and even real cash.
There will be events available to you with bigger prizes and more fun designs.
-Extra Surprise Wednesday Gift
You will receive additional Spin Coins every Surprise Wednesday.
-Lucky Box +2
You will get 2 extra daily Lucky Boxes (5 in total) for more free Tickets.
More information on Ticket Multiplier
- A Ticket Multiplier is one of the privileges available to players with eligible PMLs. It will only increase when a player's PML is upgraded.
- You can upgrade your PML with P7 Points that you earn for playing matches with a cash Entry Fee requirement. For more about how to earn P7 Points in the App, see Menu (in the top right corner) -> P7 Membership -> "What are P7 Points?"
- How to earn more Tickets:
- Players will obtain privileges such as a Ticket Multiplier based on their P7 Membership Level (PML).
- The Tickets listed in the prizes of a match with a cash Entry Fee requirement will be multiplied based on your PML. You can raise your PML to get a bigger Ticket Multiplier.
- Here are the games with Tickets listed as prizes:
- -Cash Games (2 Players)
- -Tournament (With a cash Entry Fee requirement)
- For example, if you have a 2x Ticket Multiplier, when you play a match with a cash Entry Fee requirement, you will get twice the number of Tickets listed in the Other Prizes section of the game.
- When does my Ticket Multiplier expire?
- Your Ticket Multiplier is determined by your current PML. It will not expire as long as you hold the same PML. If your PML is downgraded, your Ticket Multiplier will be adjusted based on your latest P7 Membership privileges. For more about how to earn P7 Points in the App, see: Menu (in the top right corner) -> P7 Membership -> "What are the privileges for each P7 Membership Level?
NOTE: THE TICKET MULTIPLIER WILL NOT BE APPLIED TO TICKET GAMES OR TICKET PRIZES LISTED IN THE PRIZE POOL OF CASH ENTRY GAMES.